MRCR Token Supply, Distribution, and Utility
Chain: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)
Max Supply: 100,000,000 (fully distributed with vesting; no minting)
- Burning mechanism when unstaking $MRCR tokens from the Mercor Platform.
- Percentage of transaction fee that is used to buyback and burn $MRCR tokens.
Mercor aims to be a platform that connects trading algorithms with the crypto market and makes them available to the public. Both the investors and the developers need MRCR tokens to make use of the Mercor platform. Mercor uses a tiered staking model for both developers and investors.
The MRCR tokens need to be staked and depending on the amount staked and the corresponding tier, certain benefits will be available. Some of these benefits are:
- Higher maximum investment
- Possibility to invest in more algorithms simultaneously
- Access to signals and market analysis tools
- Access to exclusive algorithms and market insights
- Prioritized entry into high-demand algorithms
- Increased APY on staked MRCR tokens
The tiers offer developers benefits that can unlock tools that can be used to create more advanced trading algorithms, more advanced pricing structures, and more. Some examples of future tools are:
- Exclusive data sets
- High-frequency trading
- Access to certain third-party integrations
- Weather data
- Social media data
- Web scrapers
- Advanced debugging and analysis tools
- Access to specific development packages
- Access to pre-trained neural networks such as sentiment analysis
Furthermore, developers will be able to use MRCR tokens to purchase additional storage and computational power to train and run their algorithms in more advanced environments.