Stake $MRCR on Mercor 💰
Staking on Mercor is a simple process requiring only a few clicks. Staking $MRCR will give you APY and it will give you access to the platform, allowing you to invest in (and develop) algorithms.
- If you are not already a $MRCR holder, press the "Buy MRCR"
- Note: If the token address is not automatically filled in, please make sure to manually insert the correct token address: ' 0x155dab50f1dded25c099e209e7b375456a70e504'
- Connect your Web3 wallet (we will be using MetaMask in this guide) and make sure your network is set to Binance Smart Chain. A guide for setting this up can be found here: Connecting MetaMask to Binance Smart Chain. If you are using TrustWallet please follow the following guide: How to Set Up and Use Trust Wallet for Binance Smart Chain. You can also find the guide links in the sidebar.
Wallet connect button
- Next, click on the "Stake MRCR" tab.
- Input the amount of $MRCR you wish to Stake and click the button below to proceed.
- Confirm the transactions in your Web3 wallet. Do not adjust the default Gas Price & Limit.
- Now you can see your staked $MRCR tokens in the "Staked" tab.
- You are now earning an APY, depending on your tier.
- You can unstake your $MRCR tokens from the platform by clicking the "Withdraw" button.
Unstaking $MRCR tokens incurs a burning fee. This burning fee has three main reasons.
- 1.Deflationary aspect of the token.
- 2.Demotivating early withdrawals.
- 3.Mercor Foundation fund (funds that will be used to offer additional development opportunities).
The burning rates look as follows but are subject to change during the development of the platform.